Henryville House

Henryville House was built in 1842 by James C Henry. Originally called Henry's Half-way House It began as farmhouse, was remodeled and enlarged to become a boarding house and eventually became a resort hotel and a fine example of the booming Pocono resort business

Text and photograph courtesy of Alan Sweeney author of Journey Along the Delaware Lackawanna and Western Railroad