Park House Hotel


Park House Hotel was built in 1880 by Wesley C Henry and his wife Annie Spragle Henry. Park House was the largest resort hotel in Paradise Township. It was located very near the railroad station and a branch of the Broadhead Creek was close by. It was the most modern and could accommodate up to 150 guests

Text and photograph courtesy of Alan Sweeney author of Journey Along the Delaware Lackawanna and Western Railroad